Thursday, May 18, 2017

Little Missy's Smile

Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans!

For this week's post, I would like to introduce you to an older High Hopes stamp called "Little Missy". I think she is totally adorable and would be perfect for a card for sooo many different occasions.

My card layout is based on this month's challenge sketch (below). I love using sketches when my creative brain is in hibernation - it definitely gives it a kick start! 



I started by cutting a tag out  and cardstock background with my Cricut and stamping my image. After colouring her with alcohol markers I used a white gel pen to add some fun polka dots to her dress and bow. The sentiment was cut out and a crystal was added to the dot on the "i". Some twine, a flower and glittery gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Little Missy  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Journal Card and Bracket Insert die set - YNS
Patterned Paper:  Hello Baby - Simple Stories
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMistiWhite Gelly Roll penBest Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Ocean Mist Glittered Gumdrops, flower - Prima, fishtail banner die - YNS, Cyrstazzi crystal, George and Basic shapes - Cricut

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 FS8 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 1G2 1G3 1G5 1G1 BT4 BT6 BT7 CG1 DG2 DG4 FS6 CR3 CR1


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. There are three chances to win click here for the details: May Challenge

If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

What an adorable card. Sweet little girl.