Thursday, May 11, 2017

You Got This!

I can't believe it's Thursday again already and my turn to post some inspiration for you! 

This week I am having a hard time keeping a straight face while I was colouring and fussy cutting "Are We There Yet?". These two just make me giggle! 

Add to that, my sister in law has decided she wants a tandem bike so trying to figure out which one she would be and which one would be my brother just adds to the humour for me. 

I also chose to use the "Don't Worry" sentiment with this.......I mean, we all need a little encouragement from our friends once and awhile don't we?



I coloured these two up with alcohol markers and then started fussy cutting them. It was honestly one of those ..uh oh, what was I thinking moments but I grabbed my xacto knife and cuticle scissors and kept going - you can't take back the first cut after all! These two buddies are popped up with pop dots too. 

I had some cloud background paper made from another project so I cut it out using a stitched square die and added some cement for a sidewalk, grass and a fence to create a little scene. 
The sentiment was stamped, cut and mounted on matching cardstock. All of this fun was put on some bright, fun paper from Doodlebug and finished off with my favourite - gumdrops. 


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Are We There Yet?  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Don't Worry - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:  Sunkissed - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, Stitched Square Die - YNS, Fence and Lampost die - YNS, Chunky Grass die - YNS, Baby Blue ink - Memories, Best Glue Ever - ScaPerfect, 3d Pop Dots - Forever In Time, White Sugar & Sparkle gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 TN7 TN8 EB8 TN3 TN6 TN7 PP1 PP3 1G1 1G3 CR7 CR11 DR6 BG4 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1
Copic: B02 B04

 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. There are three chances to win click here for the details: May Challenge

If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Yeah, these guys are great and I love the panels and bright background. Hugz